Automated, digitised, human? Whichever future you believe in, the impact on your business will be huge.
But what consequences will seemingly unlimited digital opportunities have on the way you manage your organisation financially? And what consequences will that have on the advisory services you need from your bank?
On two virtual roundtables, we asked 11 business leaders for their view…
- Ivar Wiersma – Head of Innovation Wholesale Banking, ING
- Ruud de Langen – CEO, Mindshare Nederland
- Alexander Gerfer – CTO, Würth Elektronik
- Richard Copland – Innovation & Emerging Tech Director, CGI & co-founder, The Future Shapers
- Siegfried Loeffler – Director of Program Operations, Technicolor
- Darren Goldsby – Chief Digital Officer, Hearst Magazines
- Doga Ozyurekli – Technology Director, TV8
- Denise White – Director, Technology & Operations, International, Walt Disney
- Pascal Huijbers – CTO Large Accounts EMEIA, Fujitsu Technology Solutions
- Joachim Hensch – MD, Hugo Boss
- Sebastian Mueller – CIO, TUV