Recent advances in robotics, artificial intelligence and machine learning make it possible to automate almost all routine, repetitive and predictable work. QED: a largely digital workforce is the future.
Or maybe not, because no one can accurately forecast the new jobs technology will create, and no one can accurately forecast the new skills companies will value.
Whether your future is automated, digitised or human, two things are for certain: businesses are being transformed, and how you use data will define how you run tomorrow.
In this video: commoditising data means more information is available to more levels of the enterprise – is this democratising decision-making? We asked 11 business leaders for their view…
- Ivar Wiersma – Head of Innovation Wholesale Banking, ING
- Ruud de Langen – CEO, Mindshare Nederland
- Alexander Gerfer – CTO, Würth Elektronik
- Richard Copland – Innovation & Emerging Tech Director, CGI & co-founder, The Future Shapers
- Siegfried Loeffler – Director of Program Operations, Technicolor
- Darren Goldsby – Chief Digital Officer, Hearst Magazines
- Doga Ozyurekli – Technology Director, TV8
- Denise White – Director, Technology & Operations, International, Walt Disney
- Pascal Huijbers – CTO Large Accounts EMEIA, Fujitsu Technology Solutions
- Joachim Hensch – MD, Hugo Boss
- Sebastian Mueller – CIO, TUV