Today’s leaders preparing for tomorrow’s opportunities
We lead (and live) in a unique time. Welcome to the 4th industrial revolution, where business evolutions that took 50 years are happening in five, what took five years happens in five months, and what took 5 months can take less than 5 days.
The question is not how do you keep up, but where do you get ahead? How are you addressing today’s challenges to win in this age of disruption?
* Quicker: how are you creating a more agile business?
* Stronger: how do you defend your core business from attack?
* Better equipped: how are you mobilising resources to take advantage of new digital opportunities?
As every company is becoming a software company, as products are transforming into services, with data informing every decision, what differentiates the disrupted from the disruptor? What skills define 21st Century success?
Do you know who will disrupt your industry? How are you mobilising resources and accentuating traditional strengths (brand, customer base, etc.) to defend your core business from attack? And the big one: what is stopping you from disrupting somebody else’s market?
Join Adrian McDonald, President and Winologist-in-residence at Dell Technologies EMEA, Geoffrey Moore, author, critical thinker and advisor, and five other senior executives on this unique virtual roundtable as we take on the tricky questions – change vs. irrelevance? What is holding you back? – and dive into the science and art of leadership today, a rare skill that enables human progress tomorrow and beyond.
- What role can technology play in helping you defend your core business from attack? Or to move into adjacent market opportunities and disrupt somebody else’s business model?
- How are the barriers to entry changing in your industry? What does this mean for you, and what happens if you don’t change?
- What is holding you back? What do you need to do to create a more agile business?
- How will you fund this?